Programs & Activities
The WHOLE CHILD ACCESS PASS provides all Tacoma Public Schools (TPS) students and their families’ special opportunities and negotiated rates for a variety of Metro Parks Tacoma’s (MPT) programs, facilities and attractions. Through a collaborative approach, the agencies are working to reduce registration barriers and enhance awareness of out-of-school time experiences that aid in Whole Child development for all TPS students.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS & PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- Enhanced access to afterschool sports leagues and art, dance, nature and fitness clubs located within school facilities.
- Preferred Customer status gives access to select classes, camps, and attractions at discounted rates.
- Early park entrance into a variety of attractions on identified date.
- Special promotions with other local public museums, attractions and services within Pierce County
- Enhanced communication channels to connect students with these special out-of-school time development opportunities designed to complement the Whole Child approach to student development
It's easy to sign up:
- Download and complete the Whole Child Access Pass Flyer (English Español Russian Tagalog Vietnamese)
- Submit the form to your child's school office.
- Students will be issued a card by Metro Parks Tacoma that will identify them as a Whole Child Access Pass holder.
- Start saving money with Access Pass special offers
Note: After submitting your form it could take up to three weeks to receive your pass. (Read the FAQ for more info.)
For more information go to: MetroParksTacoma.org/WholeChild Or call: (253) 305-1022